I’m an emergency medicine physician with professional interests in speaking, journalism and media, business, and public policy.
Welcome to my personal page.
Currently, I work in several hospitals and I’m a freelance writer and medical adviser for several media outlets including Healthline, ABC News, CBC News Orlando, NBC News Orlando, and Doximity. I also dedicate time to being a blogger and ambassador for Medelita . From time to time you’ll catch me in meetings or on the ground advocating with the Florida College of Emergency Physicians (FCEP).
I wear several hats but I’m most proud to be a son, brother, uncle, and husband to Lauren. Living in Central Florida, I enjoy spending my days on the beach with family and friends or traveling to my next vacation destination.
For contact and bookings, please see my contact section below.
- Emory University – Chemistry & World religions
- Master of Biomedics (MS)
- University of Toledo – Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Medical & Leadership Training
- Healthcare Business & Administration Fellow
- Chief Resident (2016-2017)
- Promedica & University of Toledo Medical Center Resident
- Emergency medicine physician
- Freelance writer
- FCEP Board Member
- FCEP Leadership Academy Fellow
- FL Hospital DeLand Performance Committee Chairman
- Big Brother at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Healthline, ABC News, Doximity, Medelita
- Health, policy, and medical interest writing
- Family, hot yoga, time at the beach, and living an active & healthy lifestyle