I’m an emergency medicine physician with professional interests in speaking, journalism and media, business, and public policy.
Welcome to my personal page.
Currently, I work in several hospitals and I’m a freelance writer and medical adviser for several media outlets including Healthline, ABC News, CBC News Orlando, NBC News Orlando, and Doximity. I also dedicate time to being a blogger and ambassador for Medelita . From time to time you’ll catch me in meetings or on the ground advocating with the Florida College of Emergency Physicians (FCEP).
I wear several hats but I’m most proud to be a son, brother, uncle, and husband to Lauren. Living in Central Florida, I enjoy spending my days on the beach with family and friends or traveling to my next vacation destination.
For contact and bookings, please see my contact section below.
- Emory University – Chemistry & World religions
- Master of Biomedics (MS)
- University of Toledo – Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Medical & Leadership Training
- Healthcare Business & Administration Fellow
- Chief Resident (2016-2017)
- Promedica & University of Toledo Medical Center Resident
- Emergency medicine physician
- Freelance writer
- FCEP Board Member
- FCEP Leadership Academy Fellow
- FL Hospital DeLand Performance Committee Chairman
- Big Brother at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Healthline, ABC News, NBC News, Doximity
- Health, policy, and medical interest writing
- Family, hot yoga, time at the beach, and living an active & healthy lifestyle
Download ResumeDownload Resume
Asthma and COPD Medication Albuterol is in Short Supply
March 10, 2023
CDC Warns Deadly Bacteria Was Found in Formula and Breast Pump
March 8, 2023
Central Florida ‘Cannamoms’ say using marijuana makes them better parents
(NBC WESH 2)
February 15, 2023
Norovirus On the Rise: How to Avoid this ‘Stomach Flu’
February 13, 2023
There’s a Shortage of Cold and Flu Meds for Kids: What Parents Can Do
December 6, 2022
This Common Family of Viruses May Increase Your Risk of Type 1 Diabetes
September 27, 2022
What We KNow About Long COVID and How Long Symptoms Last
August 25, 2022
See MoreSee More