Currently, I work in several hospital facilities and I’m a freelance writer. I write for various outlets including HealthLine, ABC News, Doximity , and I serve as a blogger and ambassador for Medelita . From time to time you’ll catch me in meetings or on the ground advocating with the Florida College of Emergency Physicians (FCEP)
Welcome to my personal page.
I’m an emergency medicine physician with professional interests in speaking, journalism and media, business, and public policy.
I wear several hats but I’m most proud to be a son, brother, uncle, and fiancé to Lauren. Living in Central Florida, I enjoy spending my days on the beach with family and friends or traveling to my next vacation destination.
For contact and bookings, please see my contact section below.
- Emory University – Chemistry & World religions
- Master of Biomedics (MS)
- University of Toledo – Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Medical & Leadership Training
- Healthcare Business & Administration Fellow
- Chief Resident (2016-2017)
- Promedica & University of Toledo Medical Center Resident
- Emergency medicine physician
- Freelance writer
- FCEP Councilor
- FCEP Leadership Academy Candidate
- FCEP Mentor
- FL Hospital DeLand Performance Committee Chairman
- Big Brother at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- HealthLine, ABC News, Doximity, Medelita
- Health, policy, and medical interest writing
- Family, hot yoga, time at the beach, and living an active & healthy lifestyle