Currently, I work in several hospitals and I’m a freelance writer for several media outlets including HealthLine, ABC News, and Doximity. I also dedicate time to being a blogger and ambassador for Medelita . From time to time you’ll catch me in meetings or on the ground advocating with the Florida College of Emergency Physicians (FCEP)
Welcome to my personal page.
I’m an emergency medicine physician with professional interests in speaking, journalism and media, business, and public policy.
I wear several hats but I’m most proud to be a son, brother, uncle, and husband to Lauren. Living in Central Florida, I enjoy spending my days on the beach with family and friends or traveling to my next vacation destination.
For contact and bookings, please see my contact section below.
- Emory University – Chemistry & World religions
- Master of Biomedics (MS)
- University of Toledo – Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Medical & Leadership Training
- Healthcare Business & Administration Fellow
- Chief Resident (2016-2017)
- Promedica & University of Toledo Medical Center Resident
- Emergency medicine physician
- Freelance writer
- FCEP Board Member
- FCEP Leadership Academy Fellow
- FL Hospital DeLand Performance Committee Chairman
- Big Brother at Big Brothers Big Sisters
- HealthLine, ABC News, Doximity, Medelita
- Health, policy, and medical interest writing
- Family, hot yoga, time at the beach, and living an active & healthy lifestyle
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.